Terms and Conditions
- For peak season bookings* a non-refundable deposit of 50% of total accommodation costs is required: balance due 2 days prior to arrival.
- For booking of 2 nights or more, a non-refundable deposit of 50% is required; balance due 2 days prior to arrival.
- All deposits are non-refundable, regardless of when or why a booking is cancelled; balance is due 2 days prior to arrival.
- No refunds will be made for a reduction in stay for any reason after check in.
- Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with each other.
- *Guests are advised to take out comprehensive travel insurance to cater for any unforeseen circumstances.
*Peak season is 25th December – 31st January, Labour Day Weekend, Easter Weekend, Queens Birthday Weekend & Melbourne Cup Weekend. A minimum stay of 2 or 3 nights may apply on these weekends.
- Check-in – 2 pm.
- Checkout – 10 am.
- Reception: 8am – 8pm daily. Late check-in by prior arrangement – please contact us in advance on the phone number in your confirmation email.
For the comfort of all guests:
- Strict “NO PARTY” policy
- The number of persons staying must not exceed the booked guest numbers
- No excess alcohol
- No excess traffic
- No excess noise
Registered guests and all other occupants who do not abide by these policies will be requested to leave. Registered guests will be responsible for all or any costs INCLUDING forfeited accommodation costs.
No pets allowed with the exception of Visual Assistance dogs.
Sorrento Beach Motel makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, however we cannot and do not guarantee that the website is free from any errors, faults or omissions. We reserve the right to change information at any time.